Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Travel Bug - my new travel blog

I haven't posted here in a couple of days because I was, guess what, busy writing another blog! *gasp* I've become a blogging monster.

That's right, I've started a travel blog. I thought it might be fun, first to capture all the experiences so I can relive the great times over again. Second, quite a few friends have asked me to share tips and views on my recent trip to Tokyo, so I thought, why not just capture it all in a blog?

So there you go. My travel blog is focused on travelling as a family, especially with kids. I don't know about other parents but holidays with kids for me is a challenge as it's hard to find a suitable destination and activities that excite everyone. So hopefully some of my experiences can help shed light. Please check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...